BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A little of this a little of that...

Hi!  Happy Wednesday!
"I relaxing."
 Love her, but have to say, she's been a bit challenging lately. 
 The girls were attempting to do each others hair, it was pretty cute!


Hummmm...
 Naked bubbles
 Morning snuggles
 I went out with Billy the other night, we matched & decided we looked like we just got married.
Still waiting for the honeymoon though, we're thinking Hawaii, once the amazing weather we are currently having passes through.  ; )
This is my favorite picture.  John is trying to discipline a naughty little Norah but having a hard time keeping a strait face, could you get mad at that much cute??? We struggle.  : )

Tomorrow is my race, please say a little prayer for me, I'm nervous!! 

1 comments:

guzzi guy said...

You will do great! We will definitely be thinking the best for you tomorrow!