Wine Charms, How Fun!

Ok, I'm not a crafty person, I'm actually quite challenged 
in that area, however, I'm feeling pretty happy about 
this little project.  

A few Easters ago I made these cute wine charms for our
champagne flutes: (what's Easter without mimosas?)
It's a bit hard to see in the picture but I took a little bag
of foam eggs & bunnies from the dollar store, glued them 
together, punched a hole in them & added a ribbon.  They
were super cute.

For Norah's birthday I wanted to come up with something 
equally adorable and had the idea to use mini pictures of 
Norah on each glass, how cute is that?

I started with a photo collage, 4x6, it was about 9 cents,
I printed two so I could make the pictures double sided.
You could simply glue them together but I thought it
would be even cuter if they had a little boarder, I used 
1 piece of yellow construction paper & a glue stick.
 It only took a few minutes and waa-laaa!
 


I am really happy with how they turned out.

Imagine the possibilities!  You could put a picture
of each guest attending your party, how fun!  

I know this took about zero skill, 
but that is about as crafty as I get : )

Comments

Cute cute! I love the idea!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...