FINALLY!!!

I can't tell you how much not having Norah's baby 
book done has been weighing on me. 

I think I have brought it with me, along with my 
good intentions a dozen times in the last year.  

Turns out my "good intentions" are a bit of a 
slacker.  Or I am, either way, it's been bugging me 
like crazy.  

The night before she turned one I sat and finally 
OPENED it.  I even filled out all the words I could
AND sent the photos to be printed that I needed to 
complete the project.  

Get this, I even picked up said photos and brought 
them with me to the beach (by the way I'm at the 
beach this week) and FINISHED the book last night!!!

I am so happy!!  YAY!

Comments

guzzi guy said…
Congratulations! Good work. Can't wait to see it.
Rachel said…
Oh wow, congrats!!
And look at those perfect little footprints!!!!
Rhi said…
Can't wait to see it :)

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...