Our Little Loves

John & I decided to do what we usually do for holidays:

A) Not spend any extra money
B) Make it about the kids

 We had swimming in the morning but I took a minute to 
grab a few shots of the kids before we left.
 I'm super in love with Norah's outfit and also 
quite impressed that she put up with the hair bow!

 Love this.
 Could she be more photogenic? 



 Ava did great, these shots are of playtime, her favorite part,
they are catching ducks & hearts and throwing them in the bucket.
 After swimming we went out to lunch with Vashi & Jessica,
it was a nice little Valentines Day celebration : )
 Loving the heart shaped carrot!
 Oh and the heart shaped chocolate covered strawberries!
These are the ways to Ava's heart.
Just in case that wasn't enough she gobbled down 
a box of chocolates from Auntie too : )
 We love Vashi!!  It was so nice to have her join us!
 Next we took Norah home for a nap and Ava & I 
tackled the grocery store.  I had plans to make heart 
shaped pizza & do craft projects with the kids.  

By the time we got home even making dinner seemed ambitious.

I asked Ava what she wanted on her pizza, she says
"Heart-shaped olives, heart-shaped pineapple and heart-shaped tomatoes."

What?  Um, no.
I love you but NO.
 She was also quite disappointed that I didn't cut her 
pizza slices into heart shapes either, I'm such a slacker.
 She loves to rarrrr at me.  I can't figure out why...
Norah just walks away, she doesn't get it either.

Happy Valentines Day!!!  

Comments

Rachel said…
What dolls!! I LOVE Norah's outfit! Loving the heart shaped food too!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...