Silly Baby

Our little Norah is starting to come back to us.
She isn't all smiles yet, but she was far happier today.
I was even able to capture a few funny pictures
of her cutest moments.  
She was playing with this shape sorter box,
so naturally the next step would be IN right?
 She thinks so.
 Look at that face.
I couldn't love her more.
 Norah is at a funny stage right now, she must have at least
one hand on me at all times.  She may crawl away for 2 
seconds but she will inevitably come right back and put
her little hand on my knee or wrap her arms around my legs.
 Mostly she wants to be held and I will take it because
I know from past experience that these stages are fleeting.
Not that Ava doesn't want to be held or crawl all over me 
every single day, but it's a whole different kind of attachment 
then this baby needs to be near momma thing.

Here is someone who rarely gets photographed, Oreo.
It usually takes being in close proximity to the kids to get in the shot.
I love how he keeps his paw over his eyes to express his disinterest
in any interaction with anyone.
 Although that doesn't seem to deter Norah from harassing him.
 Here she is getting stuck between the table and the couch.
 But right back to me then right back to Oreo.  
She loves her peeps or her cat in this case.

 Poor kitty.  Still with the paw over the eyes,
even though she is sitting on him, he still doesn't 
move.
 Love this girl!!
She cracks me up!!

Comments

guzzi guy said…
I am so glad she is feeling better!
Mike Marzett said…
Norah is just so adorable... and that cat is a trip!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...