I love shopping, AKA leaving the house.

I figured I would write about shopping since I am 
missing leaving the house, ever.  Well that's a lie, we
did go to Ava's swimming class and Norah's "well
check up" which holds a bit of irony since she really 
isn't well.  

So anyhow, these pictures are from last week, way 
back when my little baby was happy and not quite so 
needy.  (don't get me wrong, still super cute, just grating
on my nerves)  

Look at what a relaxing place Costco is!!
They even provide lots of appetizers.
They do however need to work on their beverages,
I don't think they have ever offered me a margarita
or wine or anything fun like that EVER!!

 Doesn't  she look like she needs a drink with a straw & an umbrella?
 
 So anyhow, last week when we were at Costco, 
Ava came across this GINORMOUS moose and 
of course, she wanted it, badly.

To my mother's shock I told Ava she could have it.
It was all hers!
With one condition...
...as long as she could pick it up, and carry it, without 
dragging it, the entire time we shopped.  

Guess what?

The moose has been reunited with the rest of it's family
in a giant box full of other moose that I would hope no one
would ever buy, ever.

 What the heck would anyone do with that 
thing anyway???

I really hope we get to leave the house again soon, 
I miss torturing Ava out and about. : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...