So Much Fun!!

It has been a really long time since we have been
to the beach, and when I say "really long time"
I mean for us (spoiled brats!)   I don't think we 
have been since October!  
 The first thing I noticed was that the baby gates
were going to come in handy.  Norah bolts to those
stairs, giggling the whole way up.
She looks pretty pathetic in that picture, poor Norah,
I almost feel sorry for her!!
Beautiful Ava
 I taught Ava Mexican Train Dominoes, she did really well.
She cracks me up when she gets all sassy 
(when it's not directed at me)!


Beanbag rides!  (I can't figure out how they get holes in them!)
 These kids are such wanna be phone addicts!





 We had a great time at the park!



 Snacks

 Park trip, round two : )


Could this child be any more photogenic?  
 No, seriously??!

 Rhi brought the kids over to play!

 Could she be cuter?? 

 It's fun to go on a walk with 6 kids!
They keep it interesting for sure! : )

We got to walk through the little nature park,
I hadn't even realized I have never taken John there.

 I love this!

 Ben loves Seren, we all do!

 Billy & I had the best time together.  It was
so nice getting to spend several days catching up.
I really couldn't love her more.
Ben was telling us about a monster from Monsters Inc.
He says "Little monster, one eye, so cute!!"
The kids all played so well together too!
 Jessica, Mike and our wonderful husbands 
all joined us for the weekend.

I think it truly was one of my favorite beach trips to date!

We are so blessed to have such wonderful family & friends
and so lucky to have a place to all come together and 
celebrate day to day things, with a little "weekend" 
mixed in for good measure : )

Comments

Holy cow! What a full house! :-)
Mike Marzett said…
That was a fun weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...