We love a good PARTY!

We went to a birthday party tonight.
You may be able to discern that from these pictures.

It may be a struggle to see who this party is for,
since all the pictures are of my kids.

Well I won't keep you guessing, we will just get that
out of the way right now.
This is Liam, he just turned one!!
Thankfully that is much too young to understand my
clear favoritism.

In my defense I showed up to the party thinking:
I will take all kinds of pictures of their little birthday boy! I will even make a collage and frame it for them!! YAY!

I immediately noticed that they either hired a photographer
or they have super cool friends.

Either way, there went THAT idea.

Oh well, I guess I will just take pictures of my kids.

This little girl wouldn't leave miss Norah alone.
apparently they are BFF's, I just didn't know.
See??
This is little Norah's color by the way.
Auntie Jessica
Ok, back to the main attraction!
Sadly I missed the best shot, Liam was COVERED
head to toe in cake, I'm not sure I have ever seen
a cake quite so demolished.
But again, too busy taking pictures of my own kids.
And this one, this one kills me.
Norah really does have the best personality.
(Jessica's pretty awesome too!)
Love my little party girl!
Where is Ava you are wondering?
See that playground structure?
Well there is actually two of them, one on each side
of us, Ava kept running through with the biggest
smile on her face, pure bliss.

Check out Norah's little foot in this one:
That is soooo Norah, she circles them when she is happy.
Presents!
I love them. (Not presents, these two,)
Well I do like presents...

Ava had such a great time!
We all did!

Happy Birthday Liam!

Maybe next year I will take a whole bunch of pictures
of YOU!

Unless you bring your own photographer again,
or my kids are there...
well we will just see how it goes, ok??

Comments

Rachel said…
SO cute! And you're right, that color does look gorgeous on Norah!
I can't wait till Lillian can sit up on her own like that. How fun!
Sarah said…
I know, that is the best stage, love it! Well really it's the beginning of all the best stages :)

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...