Real Fun.

We had the best beach trip ever. We had amazing family time
along with the added bonus of having friends join us for the
day on Sunday, just the right balance = perfection.

Little Miss, standing on her own. (sort of)
Beautiful Rhi & her darling daughter Seren
We tried to teach Aubrey Go Fish & Memory,
she wasn't all that into it, but it was fun.
The park was amazing, the fog was rolling over the water
and the sun was breaking through just enough to keep
us warm and happy.
Rhi & Tyler, her first baby.
He's a swinger.
Boat adventure.
Aubrey had a fascination with the babies : )
Seren, so cute.
Baby Trevor, they are the same age, almost exactly.
Erin & I have been blog & Twitter friends for awhile now.
I met her through Rhi, they have been best friends for years.

This is Erin, with baby Seren.
It was really nice getting a chance to hang out with
Erin & her family!
It was like my imaginary friend turned into a real one : )

Ava was good and worn out after all that playing.
What a perfect day.

Comments

The Iwen's: said…
Jumping on here, as I knew you would have blogged by now about our great day together! We had such a wonderful time too and I also enjoyed getting some face time with you, friend! :) You are easy to get to know and I appreciate that as I feel I am fairly similar...just am who I be & lay it out there pretty easily, lol. Really can't wait for next time. It was such fun and I miss you guys for sure! xoxo
Rhi said…
It was a great day! Thanks for having us, I'm glad it worked out. We even managed one and a half activities with six kids to think about, whew! The pics of me with each of my kids are awesome-I might need you to send me those :)

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...