So Random.

I'm thinking a bunch of random photos?  

Why not?  I feel behind.

If you are looking for Norah these days I suggest
looking under the furniture.
 Crawling backwards apparently means you end up under things.

She is desperate to get her grubby paws on this cat.
When she does pet him it is in a grabbing, 
attacking, shoving his body in her mouth sort of way.
 He loves it, he is very strange.

Here is Norah under the bed.
John actually asked me 
"Did you put Norah under the bed??"
Seriously??
 Here is John & Ava on their daddy & daughter day.
He took her to her first movie in the theater
Lion King, she loved it.
Then he took her out to lunch at her favorite spot,
Red Robin, then the park to top it off.
Great fun, love that they do this sort of thing!

 These are some random shots I took in my room 
Sometimes I read my camera manual in bed,
I thought trying the shots out while I read would help
me retain the information.

John thought it was unbearably loud to sleep through.

Here is my purse, I love it, but barely use.
I have discovered I can fit everything I need in it
which is at least half the battle...
 Here is the book I am reading, all most done, 
it's pretty good.  I might need to save that judgment
once I see how it ends.
 Sadly, here is the bottom of my closet. 
I think I learned this technique as a child
shove everything in and then close the door.
For some reason I always forget that last step.
 Maybe that horrible picture will inspire me to 
clean up my shoes.  Or close the door?
Or leave?  
Yeah, that one.

Here is a cute shot my brother Jeff took of him
and Ava at the beach recently.
Jeff just turned 21!!  Yay!
Ok that is all I have for the moment, I am off
to the beach in the morning.

This process always starts with stress over what 
I am bringing and what I am forgetting.

Thankfully it ends with happiness & relaxation.

So there is that.  : )

Comments

Rachel said…
I love the pics!
That is so cute your kitty tolerates (and likes!) the rough baby love. :)
Ha, your closet looks like mine! For some reason I didn't want to make room for maternity clothes while I was pregnant, so all my maternity clothes lived on the floor of my closet. They were still there till the other day, too! Now I just need to organize the rest of my closet, yikes!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...