Still Sick.


 Ava is still sick.  She woke up crying, feverish and miserable.  
She then fell back to sleep and woke up some time later all 
sweaty and hot, screaming that her tummy still hurts.

I took her to the doctor yesterday, they did a bunch of tests and 
decided that it was her throat that is the issue but that she
doesn't have strep and she doesn't have mono.  

So I guess that is good right?

In truth, knowing what she doesn't have isn't all that helpful
in getting her better. They told us to wait to see if her fever
lasts 3 more days.
We are on day 6 of a fever, day 8 of being sick.

 I just want her to feel better!


 To help the children cope we have gotten some
old toys down out of the attic.

Norah likes them, Ava LOVES them.
Don't let Ava fool you in these pictures.
Poor girl doesn't feel well but she is loving 
these toys.
 She also loves watching movies all day
and having us wait on her hand and foot.

Sometimes I wonder if she actually 
WANTS to get well??


At first thought, I decided if Ava woke
up sick again today I would just drink all day.

On second thought I decided that I would
make salsa instead.

That seems like a healthier way of 
dealing with the stress right?


So rather then drinking all day I ended up eating
way too many chips for breakfast.

What can you do??

This salsa is so good that I am pretty sure I have 
totally redeemed myself from last years
embarrassing salsa travesty.

 I think we may need to have margaritas to 
celebrate!!


Please send healthy thoughts our way (and tequila)!  

I seriously don't think I can do this much longer!

Ugh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...