Friday Fun

 We had a super fun dinner party on Friday.
Good food, great fun & some of my very favorite people.

Sadly, I didn't really take any pictures.
Strangely, I still have several to share : )
 Fish face!
 Ava wishes I would let her do this more often:
She LOVES the phone.
I took this as I was getting the house ready,
I'm ok with letting her use a learn to read app
& getting her out of my hair for a minute, Win=Win.
 We used to be taken over by zucchini, now it's tomatoes.
I'm a pro at using a million a day though, so no worries.
Also, anyone who comes over leaves with a few.
They don't get a say in the matter.
 Cooking : )
 Me & Brad
He is VERY special to me, my BFF's first born : )
: )
 Kid food
 Little Zech
 Jon & John
 Trevor busy making us the best food EVER.
 Spinning
  Art


I made salad rolls, Rachel & Ryan brought some awesome 
BBQ'd teriyaki chicken and Trevor cooked up some 
mean Pad Kee Mao & Pad See Ew.

I can't tell you how badly I wish I had photos of the dinner itself.
Sadly, the second it was done cooking we all devoured it.

Maybe I should of taken a picture of the empty bowl??

Either way it's just torture.  
I can't stop thinking about that dinner.

But the best part??

The company.

We had Jon, Ryan, Rachel, Hanna & Victoria
(Rachel & I have been best friends for 25 years)
Billy, Trevor, Brad, Amelie, Ben & Zech
(Billy & I have been best friends for 20 years)

I wish I had a picture of all of them!!  We needed a group shot!

These people are my heart!
It is so nice not just having it be us girls but having our
kids & husbands all hang out too.
It's just really awesome.

Not saying I wouldn't mind doing a just girls weekend.
That sounds pretty appealing too! 

But really?  
Amazing food + wonderful friends = perfect night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...