Some perfection with a little side of GROSS.

The tomatoes are finally here!

These are by far the best tomatoes John has grown.
They are DELICIOUS.

Every meal we add some sliced tomatoes with basil &
balsamic on the side, it is heavenly.

I am gearing up for making some salsa,
although a little timid after last years epic fail.

If you don't believe me that it sucked I am sure I can
muster up a few jars for you to taste, although you
would only need the one.

The fact that we have some left is a pretty good
indication seeing as we are Salsa People,
when I go to the grocery store I often come home
with 4 or 5 containers of the stuff, I could
drink it.

I am betting I couldn't make bad salsa with these
tomatoes.

Scratch that, lets just say I am confident I will
try harder then last year and the awesome tomatoes
shouldn't hurt things right?


The sunflowers are here too,
such a happy flower.

Do you think Norah knows I am watching her??
She looks sort of guilty...
She kept stealing tomatoes out of the pile as John
picked them, shoving the stems in her mouth.

Here is Ava, giving me her classic posed smile.
Can you tell she looks green??

I wasn't really aware there was an issue at this point
but soon after she started complaining that her stomach
hurt, next thing you know she refused dinner and
wanted to lay down.

All very not normal things for Ava.

We have managed to avoid puke for ALMOST 4 years,
needless to say, she covered me in it.

Poor little sweetie didn't know what to do,
she was shocked that her body would betray her
like this. She kept crying and begging for it to stop.

It's really hard seeing your baby go through this,
but we knew it would come someday.

And we survived, in fact I think we handled it
beautifully.

I hope she wakes up back to her healthy little perfect self.

I love being a mom, puke and all.

Comments

oh no...poor little girl! I hope she feels better soon!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...