Wintery Fun

The other day we actually got some snow.
Not saying it was anything substantial but it was
enough to get our girl all excited...
She put on her snow bibs and squeezed herself
into last years snow boots and begged to go outside.

I was having none of it myself, it was too darn cold!

She kept saying "I need skis!! Call Grandma!"

I tried to explain to her we would need a bit more
snow then a light dusting to actually be able to ski.
I don't think she was buying it.

She did get cold pretty quickly and decided she was
ready to be warm again.

There is nothing more warming then jammies
and a tutu, don't you know...
Her shirt says "My heart belongs to Daddy"

Pretty cute

Ava is getting really excited about snow and winter
and all things Christmas.

Everywhere we turn she sees lights and trees
and Christmas type things.

And when you get this girl going on Christmas,
she starts getting really excited about her birthday too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...