Hello Monday!

Where's Ava?
Oh there she is!
Now she is begging to take my picture...
I don't think she got the response she was after.
That girl needs her own camera!

I am feeling more and more pregnant these days.
That is not a complaint, just the way it is.
My tummy is getting huge & I have been getting
heartburn a bit here and there. I think I remember
that happening at the last part of my pregnancy with
Ava too. Last night at work by the end of my shift my
hips just felt done. In fact they sort of still feel that
way this morning. Hopefully that is just a strange
temporary thing since with Ava that didn't start happening
until the last week or so. I still have about 3 months to go.

Somehow that seems like BOTH a long time and no time at all.

Yikes.

Comments

oh just look at that face..so dramatic :-) love it!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...