I LOVE Fall Photos!!

Recently I took Ava to another pumpkin patch with
her little friend Nate.

They are pretty cute together as you can see:
He is a little silly, she likes that in a man.
They had serious discussions about the under sides of pumpkins.
And they ran together, it was pretty much love.

Boys slide down like this:
Girls like to add dramatic flare to everything they do:
And just to keep things interesting, lose it every now and then.
After our fun pumpkin patch adventure we decided to pop
in our our favorite little family.

Here is baby Zech, he is getting big!
Such a good sister!
I made sure Ava took notes.
The Modern Playdate: everyone huddled around the iPhone
Yee-ha!
Seriously could she be cuter?
Baby Ben:
Where did he go?
I adore this picture with all my heart.
And this one too, just priceless.
I hope they are as good of friends as Billy & I when they grow up.
So freakin cute!
Ava, terribly disappointed to be leaving her friends.
Don't worry sweetie, I feel the same way, we will be back.

Comments

guzzi guy said…
Wow! Great pictures. Ben sure does look like Billy!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...