We need more days like this...

Today I sent Ava off with Aunt Linda
and went kayaking with my mom
on the Clackamas River
It was the most beautiful day
and just so much fun!!
I absolutely loved it!
There were just enough rapids to keep it interesting
but not scary.

I have to figure out a way to do this WAY
more often.

The whole time I was out there I kept
wishing John was with me.
Soon he will be, I will make it happen!

After we got off the river we went and had lunch
at The Stone Cliff Inn.
This was our view from our table:
Today made me feel so close to nature,
I need a little more of that in my life!
I love anything to do with water.

Ava had a great day too,
she played with Abby & Mahala at
Lake Merwin in Washington.

Linda said she out-ate everyone there.
That's my girl. : )
They were serving fruit all day,
so no surprise there...

Comments

Rhi said…
So fun!! I want to go kayaking again so bad, Matt and I had a lot of fun. Hope John gets to try it soon!
Sarah said…
Rhi, my mom and I were just talking about trying to figure out a way to get you and Matt out there with us. It is WAY better then the Seiltz! You would love it!!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...