OK out with it already!!

I am the type of person that tells EVERYONE SHE KNOWS
the second I find out I am pregnant. I can't really keep things like this to myself.
I want to shout it from the roof tops.

I AM HAVING ANOTHER BABY!!

I found out at 5 1/2 weeks so I feel like even though I have told each person I come across in my daily life I have yet to announce it here, in this blog. I feels like a secret! Well now, as of today, I am officially 12 weeks. That is one of those magical numbers when you can relax a little and feel like things are going well.

This is pretty exciting stuff, as John tells me it is our last baby no matter what!
He assures me there is NO WAY I can convince him we need anymore babies.

So I guess I need to really enjoy (??) every minute of this pregnancy because I don't get to do it ever again. That makes me sort of sad even though being pregnant isn't my favorite state to be in. I always feel like people sort of write you off as incapable of having any fun, maybe forever.

It is the most sobering of states. LITERALLY!

So how am I feeling? In a word, great. Almost perfect or normal. The only issue is that I am tired, most of the day. I have a hard time finding the motivation to get moving and go have the fun I want to. More then anything I just want to soak up every second of this remaining time I have left with just Ava as I know it will be totally compromised in about 6 months.

Speaking of Ava she is simply adorable when it comes to this whole baby subject. She tells anyone who will listen that she is going to be a big sister. She leans over my belly and talks to the baby every day. She always tells the baby she loves her and can't wait for her to grow up so she can hold her. On the Forth of July when we were on the beach watching the fireworks she crawled across the blanket to get close to my tummy and says "Do you hear that baby?? Those are fireworks, they are beautiful colors!!"

I am absolutely dying to know what kind of baby this is. I have about 8 weeks before that will happen. I asked Ava if she thinks this baby is a boy or a girl. She says "It is a girl, HE is going to be soooo cute!"

I guess she has no clue either! : )

This is a shadow image of my friend Ashlee, pretty cool shot!
She is very close to meeting her first little baby,
I am sooo excited for her and her husband!!

Comments

Rhi said…
Yay I'm glad its all out there in the open now :) and glad, of course that you have made that first milestone that allows a little sigh of relief. I am SO excited for you guys and just can't wait to see what beautiful kind of child you produce this time around. I think you are going to make the two kid thing look like a piece of cake. Keep feeling good!
Rhi said…
and now will you put one of those little baby counter things on your blog so we can always know how far you are at any given time without trying to do math?
aw, congratulations!!! That is such great news, and that's so cute how excited Ava is :-)
Kelly said…
Congratulations!!! That's sweet about Ava... I'm sure that whatever gender the baby turns out to be it'll be just as cute as she it :)
Sarah said…
Ok Rhi, that ticker thing is for YOU, I kinda hate it. Makes it seem like it is going by REALLY slow.
Rhi said…
Yes! thanks Sarah!!! Just remember that in the beginning you told me that you were SO happy and grateful to be pregnant but not at all in a hurry for #2 to be born :D

This way there will hopefully be a few less people to ask the annoying, constant question of "how far along are you?"
Sarah said…
Yes, you are right. I am in no hurry, six months sounds really quick. I just need to remember that!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...