Hello Again!

Hello again,
I am back.

I know it has been awhile and I have an
overwhelming amount of pictures I
would like to share.

Where ever to begin??

I will just share some random photos of Ava
that make me smile for now.

I had a wonderful birthday
& a fabulous beach trip.
Those photos should be next...

Things are a little stressful around here.
Grandpa just had a huge setback.

Hopefully we can get him back on track soon.
He is keeping a great attitude.
He says "when life deals you a funny hand
you just have to roll with it!"

On a brighter note,
Summer is in full swing.

To the tune of over 100 degrees today!!
Funny how we can go so quickly from cold & rain
to CRAZY HOT!

I can't tell you how much that makes me want to go
back to the beach!!

It is 84 degrees in our house right now.

I still have a ton of photo editing to do,
I think I started with around 600.
Wish me luck.

I will get caught up in no time, right??
Right??

Comments

Rhi said…
around 600 pictures???? yikes...you really do put my picture taking to shame! glad I got to see you twice over the weekend!

hope Grandpa keeps rolling with the punches..
Sarah said…
I think it may be a sickness. I think I end up deleting about 89% of them.

It was great seeing you guys!

Grandpa sure seems to keep a good attitude, the rest of us need to work on that :)
Damn, that is a LOT of pictures! Can't wait to see more!
The Iwen's: said…
I have to echo Rhi...600?!?!? You DO put me to shame, I had about 180 last time I downloaded and I was like...this is NUTS, delete, delete! Only about 5 people in our lives appreciate the shots that are almost exact to the one before...I swear I hold down the review button and the shots make a movie half the time...it IS a sickness!!! :)
PS, I love the outfit Ava is in...too cute shirt. Oh and when I can get Aubrey to keep clips and bows in I want some simple ones like the white and green you have in some of these recent pics. Right now her hair isn't long enough and I really like her without, but where do you get them for future reference? My friend makes me some that are adorable, but right now Aubrey still just pulls them out and eats em! :P Hope you guys are well :) xoxoxo
Sarah said…
Those bows are from Target, we love them. I had trouble (still sort of do) keeping them in but I have tried to train her to at least bring it to me if she HAS to have it out.

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...