What happened to my little baby???

Last night we un-caged the beast.
We took the side off Ava's crib.

You might see a big girl bed,
all I see is FEAR!
Ava wasn't scared.
More like through the moon happy.
She kept getting in there pretending to be asleep.
She wasn't too good a pretending since
nothing could get that grin off her face!
We explained all the rules to her.
No jumping, no crying, no getting out of the bed
under ANY circumstances.
Daddy even told her the carpet turns into
burning hot water once she goes to bed.

I am sure he will create no issues for this child.

We told her big girls just nicely read in bed.
So that is what she did.
She stayed there all night, not a peep out of her,
she didn't even fall out of the bed.
I checked her feet this morning and she must
not of gotten up, there were no
burn marks on her feet at all...

Comments

Good for her! She's in a big girl bed just in time for the new little baby :-)
Rhi said…
because I read the latest post first, I was really confused on why you checked for burned feet...now it all makes sense!
Anonymous said…
Mmm would love to join her
Anonymous said…
love to do her right in her crib
Anonymous said…
lets christen that bed poppet your cu nt is ready
Boner4yg said…
I want to fuck her

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...