Fun with friends!

Yesterday we went to visit one of our favorite families.

Here is Morgan, could she be cuter?
The kids have an amazing backyard filled with
everything a kid could want.
Slides, swings, sandboxes,water, room to run...
Morgan's mommy is a little paranoid and she
doesn't want Morgan to have too much fun
so she make her wear this helmet.
I am sure the child will have no issues.
I tried to get Ava to pose for me.
She never really cooperates.
Three kids is NO easier I assure you.
Oh good, there IS a reason for her to wear that helmet!
Having snacks.
Turns on the slide.
Time to swing...and giggle.
But really is there true fun until we get DIRTY??
I think not.

Comments

aw, man...this makes me miss being a kid...oh to be so carefree...
Sarah said…
That is the fabulous thing about having kids, you get to relive it all through their eyes, in a way its even better then the first time around! I can't wait for you to see what I mean...
Rhi said…
there is an actual measurable difference in happiness on their faces in the dirty picture. remar.kable

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...