Two nights and then....

We had two nights of total stay in her bed success!
Yay for that!

Just a minute ago at 10:30 at night on the third night
it was a little different scene.

We heard a little girl voice, looked back
and the door is open and the light in on in her room.
Uh-oh!
We both go back there and what do we find?
Every stuffed animal has been moved into her bed.
The turtle is in a new location.
The white noise is off.
She has ditched her jammies and is half way into
a very fancy party dress.

She announces she is all done sleeping.

It took EVERYTHING I had not to laugh myself to death
& run to get the camera.

But I am a good parent.
I just acted mad, checked her feet for burns and
sent her back to bed.

With lots of warnings about what WILL happen
if there is a next time...

Comments

Hey, Mom...she was just getting ready to have a party! Can you blame her? Ha, that's too funny...I'd have a hard time with that one and not laughing, too.
Rhi said…
With you as her Mom, how can she be blamed for wanting to party it up in the night???? I would love to know what kind of warning she got....

I commend your self control, but damn I'd love to see some pictures...
Sarah said…
Somehow I thought that would REALLY send the wrong message. Although maybe she is used to it. I have always ran to grab the camera before scolding her.

Just picture little Ava looking up at me with the "I am so caught" expression on her face half ready for an Easter gathering.

I think the warning was mostly grandiose threats about putting the side of the crib back on and that she would be in BIG TROUBLE if this ever happens again. I am sure all she heard was blah, blah, blah.

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...