They make ME smile.

I know I have been slacking on actual blog posts lately.
Lets just go with the new baby excuse.
That should work for awhile right??
I have to type one handed, that's the other thing.
It's pretty tricky.
That takes me from 55ish words a minute to like 2 a minute.
Awesome.
While I was packing for our recent beach trip Ava was cracking
me up. First she declared that she didn't want go. She said she
was just going to stay home with daddy. I told her that was fine
by me. So she asks, "You're just going to go there by yourself?"
"No, I'm going to play with Amelie, Ben & Zech"
(She hadn't known they were coming)
Ava changed her mind about going very quickly & started
jumping up and down in excitement.
Next she noticed me putting Norah's clothes in my suitcase,
she asks "Why are you bringing her things?!" Do you want
to leave Norah home?? I asked. "Yes, lets leave her with Daddy."
It wasn't until I informed John that Norah would be staying
home with him that she changed her tune and decided she
did want to bring her sister. John didn't look real excited
about the idea anyway, I just kept thinking of all the sleep
I would get : )
We seem to spend many days in our jammies lately.
It is just easier although a little boring.
We really do need to get out more.
Ava is just like me, goes a little crazy if she is
cooped up too long.
John and I actually had a date night last night,
our first night out since Norah joined the pack.
I was a little afraid no one would want to watch
2 kids for us. But I am pleased to say I think I
was wrong about that. We even may have a few
people who would brave watching both of them.
(YAY!!!)
I spent the morning trying to convince Norah she
should smile at me. It sort of worked:
She at least looks happy which is coming along way,
she usually just looks skeptical. Or mad.
Katharina says maybe she doesn't have anything
to smile about, we laughed about how that may of
offended me the first time around, this time, not so much.
Soon, she may even smile at me for real,
stay tuned, this is riveting stuff...

Comments

Hey, I completely understand not being able to type a big post...you've got your hands full, lady!
Rhi said…
I don't know, those last three pictures look pretty darn smiley for a 6 week old. But at least you aren't taking her non-posing and not huge grins personally :)

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...