House MD

It all started out so innocent.
Then the crazy doctor came on the scene.
You know, there is one in every bunch.
The girl doctors seemed to take the gentle approach.
Until things took a turn, I was a bit concerned.
Apparently these kids watch House.
I began to not only fear the safety of the patient,
...but also the safety of my baby, innocently watching
this tragic turn of events.
I guess it was touch and go for a minute but
the drill really paid off. The patient survived.
The girls celebrated by becoming princesses.

I like this picture because even though Morgan
ended up tackling Ava to get the shot, Ava never stopped
smiling. Katharina says this is the sign of a true model.
They are pretty cute, good thing because it quickly
became evident that they will not be becoming
real doctors when they grow up.
If they don't take my advice on that one I hope
they at least get the malpractice insurance.
Norah was getting tired from all the worry over
becoming their next victim.
Fortunately she woke up so I could take a few
pictures of her too.
Aaaaaah
She always gets slightly less cooperative when I
break out the tutus but someday I will get her
to shape up and get with my photo torture projects.
At least I spared her the surgery.

Comments

Madeline said…
Your girls are soooo stinkin' cute... Camden and Morgan too!!! Power tools always help my husband feel better : )

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...