One Month Old, Already.

Happy one month Norah!
Time sure does fly when YOU are the only one
getting any sleep.
Just kidding, well sort of. I am sure Ava still
gets sleep and John gets some sleep.
What I learned this month?
Don't starve your baby or they seem
REALLY MAD ALL THE TIME!!

Now? She is much happier.
And we all like her not just love her : )
We also think she is even cuter now that she is happy.

The day Ava turned one month old she smiled at
me for the first time.
So consequently I tried all day long to get Norah
to smile at me and it just didn't work.

Although in her defense Ava in a way was 12 days
older because that is how much longer she hung out
on the inside. So if Norah doesn't smile in the next
12 days we will know she is a total slacker.

Isn't it nice having a big sister to set these kind of
obnoxious standards for you???
Got to love that.

Happy birthday Norah!

Comments

Erin Walsh said…
She is so cute! And don't feel bad. I starved Conor for FOUR MONTHS!
Rhi said…
Wow, a whole month already? I swear here cheeks look plumper already!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...