6 Weeks

Norah is 6 weeks old now.
Time goes by pretty fast.
As a not such a big fan of the newborn stage
I am ok with that.

But seriously, slow it down girl!
This is my last baby, I need to soak it up!!
Her personality is starting to come out,
she is like a REAL baby now : )
I love it when they fall asleep with their little butt in the air!
Dad & Angi came over the other night, Dad brought
Ava some special Porsche stickers, he looked away and
3 seconds later they were stuck to the front of her shirt.
The trauma on his face was priceless.
She is 3, stickers are pretty expendable.
Ava is in that turn every outfit into a princess theme.
Beautiful Auntie Jessica
Bath time!!
The number of baths this child has had compared
to Ava at this age is a pretty good indication that
she is the second child. : )

None the less, we love her just as much!!
She is my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...