Messy Hair

We are having a very nice weekend.
Bob & Barbie (John's parents) are here visiting.
These pictures have absolutely nothing to do with that.

Check out Ava's messy hair.
She is a phone addict, can someone please buy
her her own phone? We are also addicts so she is
cutting into our stash or time as the case may be.
At least she is cute.
She has that going for her.
Although she is not always cute.
This one?
Be. Still. My. Heart.
Yikes, this is some SERIOUS cute.
I know I have said that before but seriously,
the stakes are getting higher, brace yourself:
Smiles!!
We have smiles!!
Love that, really helps make the 763
poopy diapers a day worth it : )
Messy hair times two!
The lovely D'Auna,
pretty soon to be holding her own sweet little girl!
I know, we have a theme here.
This was her St. Patrick's Day outfit, although it
isn't looking super green in these pictures.
And she looks kind of mad.
Probably pooping, that is what she does.
763 times a day, but I think I mentioned that.
Both girls, I love this.
Bob took this with his phone,
such a cute shot!
And for the moment they are both sleeping,
aaaaahhhhh.
Gotta love that.

Comments

Kelly said…
Cute, as always :)
I love that messy hair.
Mine's usually pretty messy too.

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...