Norah's First Bath

Here are some pictures of Norah's first bath.
In truth I was less then excited to give her a bath.
Ava's first bath I was excited about and
that ended in both of us in tears.
Thankfully Norah did much better & I kept my
expectations nice and low. : )
My grumpy little baby relaxed a bit in the warm
water. She cried when I washed her face & when
I got her out and she got cold but that is
pretty much to be expected.
I wrapped her up in her appropriate little
monster towel. : )
She is a pretty cute little monster!
When it was all said and done she got to do her
favorite little monster thing to do, eat.
Since I decided to share a picture of me feeding her
I might as well show you one more,
my favorite one. Look at her little hands!
She is so sweet it just about kills me.

I need these sweet little moments, she truly is
a pretty grumpy baby so I will take any of the
happy moments I can get : )

Comments

Rhi said…
those are some of the cutest and most tasteful feeding pics I've ever seen! Whenever she is grumpuss, just look back at those!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...