Babies and Kids

The other day my friend Jessica brought her son Nate
over to play with Ava. We also introduced the future
play-daters to each other.

Here is Maxamillion Bear & Little Norah:
So far they are some where between interested
and bored of each other, they both kept yawning.

I like this one, looks likes he is kissing her on the head:
The big kids had fun running, chasing each other
and screaming. Good times.
I think the babies are jealous.
Soon enough it will be their turn...
Can't you just see them plotting...??
Nate sure is a cutie, Ava & him play quite well together!
I love having friends with similar aged children,
not to mention I love Jessica too! Win-Win!!

Comments

She is just BEAUTIFUL, Sarah!! Congratulations! What a cutie!
Madeline said…
I love the babies!!! And the big kids, but I love the babies : )

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...