Young Love

We went to a Sweet 16 Party this evening.
There was a LOT of pink, a lot of people and 
I must assume a lot of money spent.
It reminded me much of a wedding.


 Ava was determined to find a friend in this crowd.
She asked several short people if they wanted to play
with her, sadly they kept turning her down.

But she didn't give up, if that girl is anything,
she is persistent.
Finally she found a friend.
Pretty sure they called each other ahead of time, they looked like twins.
They chased each other all over the place, laughing & having a good time.
As much fun as she was having, something was missing.
Or should I say someone.

This boy:
At first she played hard to get (which is VERY difficult for her.)
Then she eased into coyness.
He made some advances...
She explained to him that they would face some obstacles.
They decided to give it a go.
They danced, or more accurately, he danced and she stood there staring blankly at him.  She was still unsure...
Then an interesting turn of events occurred.
He left with the other pink dress girl!!!
Ava was furious!

(I personally think he thought that girl was Ava)

Ava stomped over and grabbed her man right out of that girls arms!
She then sneaked upstairs to dance with him for real this time.
I guess a little healthy competition was all she need to give her that little push...
When we got home she told daddy about this little boy & what a good time they had together.

"Daddy I think he loves me."  

I'm sure he does, and I'm sure he won't be the last...
 

Comments

I think you have a heartbreaker on your hands there :-)
Rhi said…
LMAO, I just love Ava so much. And you're a pretty good story teller too mom
kahlirose76 said…
OMG! Why do you not have a collum in the Oregonian?!? You are soooo tallented my friend!!! Love it!!! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...