A *few* more pictures : )

The next generation of Ticket to Riders : )
More sledding, it is the perfect hill!
Ready for snow!
My Loves



 Love these ladies!!!




Gingerbread house, I think the kids were only allowed to observe and make suggestions.  Glad I'm not the only control freak of the group : )
Snow man!
  Bath time, the kids wanted to wash the baby:

She put up with it wonderfully.

Night sledding, so fun!!!
Crashing : )
This was so fun!!  I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!
Could Alayah be more stylish or cute??
Beautiful Girl.
With Auntie
Hands Full : )
Maybe I should of worn an apron?
First cinnamon rolls: success!
Love her.
Silly Erik
Colton & Ava reading together.  These two have grown into the perfect playmates.
Mike : )
Colton has grown into an awesome kid, we just love him!
Wonderful Vivienne played with Ava and Colton for hours on end, bless her heart.
We couldn't of had a better Thanksgiving.  

Love, laughter, relaxation, games, yummy food, 
cocktails, sledding, walks in the snow, 
and time together in a warm welcoming home.

I love my family.

Comments

guzzi guy said…
Thanks for sharing!
Rhi said…
Looks like an amazing holiday!!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...