A *few* more pictures : )

The next generation of Ticket to Riders : )
More sledding, it is the perfect hill!
Ready for snow!
My Loves



 Love these ladies!!!




Gingerbread house, I think the kids were only allowed to observe and make suggestions.  Glad I'm not the only control freak of the group : )
Snow man!
  Bath time, the kids wanted to wash the baby:

She put up with it wonderfully.

Night sledding, so fun!!!
Crashing : )
This was so fun!!  I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!
Could Alayah be more stylish or cute??
Beautiful Girl.
With Auntie
Hands Full : )
Maybe I should of worn an apron?
First cinnamon rolls: success!
Love her.
Silly Erik
Colton & Ava reading together.  These two have grown into the perfect playmates.
Mike : )
Colton has grown into an awesome kid, we just love him!
Wonderful Vivienne played with Ava and Colton for hours on end, bless her heart.
We couldn't of had a better Thanksgiving.  

Love, laughter, relaxation, games, yummy food, 
cocktails, sledding, walks in the snow, 
and time together in a warm welcoming home.

I love my family.

Comments

guzzi guy said…
Thanks for sharing!
Rhi said…
Looks like an amazing holiday!!

Popular posts from this blog

Adventures in Potty Training...

Kids are funny...sort of.

Meet George: