Blessed.

I love this time of year.

We are making all our final plans for the Thanksgiving holiday.

It is so beautiful outside with all the pretty, colorful leaves clinging to their last days.

We have so much to be thankful for.

Every night before I fall asleep I go over my list of all my blessings.
That list is so long!
And I know I am always missing so many things.
We are very lucky.
Could they be more adorable?
Love these crazy girls.
They crack me up.
Bubbles!
Helping mommy cook.
With her prince.
All over the place.
I am really enjoying cooking right now, focusing on hot, hearty soups & stews.

Tis that time of year.  

This is one of my new favorites right now, Carrot Ginger Soup. This recipe is divine, you should make it right now! 
I love food photography, clearly I'm not the only one.  : )
This time of year always goes by so quickly.
I'm just really trying to slow it down and 
soak in life right now.

I love my beautiful children.

I have the best, most hard working, wonderful, handsome husband I could ask for.

We have amazing extended family that bring so much joy to us.

Life is good.

I saw this on Facebook today:

 I couldn't agree more.

Thankfulness = Happiness

And really?  

That sounds much better then the whole Puke = Love thing!

Comments

Nain said…
You do have some wonderful blessings there...
Rachel said…
Wonderful!
And that soup look soooo good! Yum!

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...