Halloween

 Our Halloween started out pretty awful.
Our niece got into a terrible car accident.
We spent the day worrying and praying.
 I was determined to have a fun day with the kids
even though my mind was elsewhere.

We headed to the Children's Museum since I had 
read they were doing something fun for Halloween.
Turns out it closed at 3.
 So then we headed to the mall because I know they
do some sort of trick or treating event for the kids.

Turns out that doesn't start until 5:30.
 So we headed to another mall (after some research)
and found something for the kids to do.
 We finally heard some positive news about Brianna's 
condition so things started to look up.
I am so thankful she survived & she should make a
full recovery given a lot of time & hard work.
  After a quick decent trick or treating run
we headed home to relax and have some dinner.
 I made French Chicken Stew in the crock pot
and we had Spanish Coffees, yum!
 We had a nice evening with Erik & Tiffani,
overall a successful Halloween, 
much better then last years debacle.
The kids had a great time & we have
enough candy to last us awhile. 
Sadly at some point Norah got a little sick?
We are pretty sure it's Mad Cow so watch out!

Comments

Nain said…
Oh I love the costumes...too cute! And I'm glad everything is ok.
Rachel said…
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about your niece. :( Wonderful she survived though and will be ok. Awesome that you got a rainbow shot!
Your daughters are adorable!
Rhi said…
Glad to hear that your niece should be fine.

Umm, was colton a pumpkin last year too?
Sarah said…
With two super lame parents (at least when it comes to this subject) he will be a pumpkin forever. They are all proud for not having to buy him a new costume. They have ONE child I think they are missing about a million point here.

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...