Total Randomness.

 Life has been busy. I am so far behind on my blogging that I'm just going to do a little phone picture dump, in no particular order...

 This is from a recent beach trip where my mom and her siblings got together with their cousins.  It was really fun.  We had dinner over at a beach house down the street and it's garage was stocked full of fun things, a pool table, ping pong, air hockey, darts, you name it!  The kids loved it!
 We rented a kayak on D Lake and a big group of us got to go out together, the kids loved that too!
 Check out all the fish!

 We got to meet up with Gail for s'mores too!  The kids were a little crazy and emotional but we still had a good time. 
 On the way home from the fire I was carrying Norah when she said to me "You know mom, some people don't have legs and they can't walk." I smiled at her and said "Yes, and some people do have legs, should they walk?"  She thinks on this a second and then says "If we see a person without legs you should set me down, I will walk and you can carry them, OK?"  hahahaha
 We love Linda!
 So pretty on the beach!
 I adore this picture of my mom with the girls!
 Here we are all ready for a date night to Benihanas for my birthday, Erik, Tiffani, Brian & Heidi joined us too, so fun!  This is the day we kicked off our big no kids weekend! 

 The next day I got to go Kayaking with my mom and a few of her friends. 


 It's pretty much my favorite thing to do.  Tricky to get to go when I have the kiddos so I HAD to take advantage of this rare Friday afternoon! 

 We even saw a deer cross the river!!

 So cool!
 That night John and I went out again, to Newport Bay this time...
 We got cute little updates here and there of what the kids were up to, they went camping in an RV with Linda in Cannon Beach.  It even had a pool!


 Linda said by the end of the trip everyone at the pool knew them, they called them "Crazy Baby Diver and Underwater Girl"  Cute!
 We are super excited there is a baby on the way, my brother Chris and his wife D'Auna are pregnant!  Yay!!
Here's Ava with the little Big Sister to be.  This was taken at Alayah's 3rd birthday, so cute!!

So I'd love to say that catches everything up, but no, we are getting closer though...  : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...