Great Weekend, Part 1.

On Thursday Bob & Barbie came to visit, we were so
excited to be able to hang out with two of our favorite people!
We always love spending time with them no matter
where we go but this time we decided to
head to the beach for a few days away together.

At one point during the drive I looked back and see this:
Ava wearing lipstick??
You gotta watch those sneaky grandparents!
Barbie swears it is just gloss but it sure looks like
lipstick to me. : )

Outlet mall shopping.
I tried not to buy anything for the baby but the deals
were just too good so I bought quite a few new things.

After having a wonderful afternoon of playing games,
shopping, reading with Ava and enjoying each others company
our friends Rhi & Tyler came to play, Ava was soooo
excited, I was too of course!
Hugs
Ava took this, she loves taking pictures.
Me too : )
He is SO cute & talkative!
Snuggles
Mr. Photogenic
Rhi makes cute babies!
Ava was so sweet, comforting Tyler when ever he was sad.
Dancing, showing us her ballerina.
Matt joined us.
Ava loves to pretend to be a turtle.
So does Rhi.
Matt & Ava just love to squish her!
We had a great time, a lovely dinner
& then we all played Ticket to Ride.

Matt & Rhi even had a little sleep over so we
all enjoyed breakfast together too.

Every time Tyler dropped his food on the floor
he would say "Tyler fails."
That kid cracks me up!

But wait there is more...soon.

Comments

Rhi said…
Ava took such a cute picture of Tyler! Just another skill to add to her long list :) I'm so glad we got to come and have some fun, and get to meet John's parents-I loved how Bob kept saying "my wife has hit a wall, I can tell"

And the cute and very on sale items you bought for baby "Nora" are totally worth it!
Sarah said…
I can't get over how cute Bob & Barbie are together! Isn't that just the best?

Baby Norah is going to be very well dressed indeed. :)

Very nice to see you guys Rhi! We will have to do it again soon!
Oh my gosh, SO cute. Hey, Ava took a great picture! I'm impressed. Also, that shot of her comforting him melts my heart. Into a puddle.

Popular posts from this blog

New Pool!

Birthday Fun

Little girls, big personalities...